Terms and conditions of use
The term ‘Jose Sanz’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Jose Sanz, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 58 753 984 908, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Restricted Use
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- (a) the Site contains Documents which are licensed to us;
- (b) you are only permitted to use the Documents in the manner set out in these Terms and Conditions; and
- (c) copyright in the Documents belongs to Legal Vision Pty Ltd, and LV Australia Pty Ltd makes Documents available to you under licence from Legal Vision Pty Ltd as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Once you have downloaded a Document you are permitted to:
- (a) download, save and amend the Document;
- (b) supply the Document to a lawyer for review and amendment; and
- (c) re-use the Document for your personal use or for the purposes of your business.
- You agree not to:
- (a) use the Site or Services for unauthorised or unlawful purposes (unauthorised use of the Site and any of our Services may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages);
- (b) re-sell any Documents you have gained access to on this Site, which includes any Documents you have bought either on a per document basis or through a subscription;
- (c) re-sell or attempt to benefit in a commercial fashion from any of the content available on the Site;
- (d) post anything on the Site that is illegal, inappropriate, profane, obscene, defamatory, knowingly false and/or infringes copyright;
- (e) conduct surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters on the Site;
- (f) introduce any form of malicious software into the Site or Services; or
- (g) collect information about others on the Site without their consent.
- You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, transmit electronically or otherwise use the Documents in whole or in part in order to re-sell them in any manner, whether in original form or amended in any way. The only exception to this is in relation to lawyers who have registered with us and requested and received written permission (including by email) to use the Documents as precedents.
- Restricting Access
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to our Site and any of our Services at any time without notice.
Competitors, including companies offering online legal services or documents of any kind, are not permitted to access or use any Information or Documents accessible on legalvision.com.au and are not permitted to use our Site.
- Cancellation by Us
Should we deem that you are acting contrary to the spirit of the Site, potentially using our Services for commercial gain, or in a manner which could damage our business and repute, we reserve the right to exclude you from the Site.
- Intellectual Property and Moral Rights
You agree to provide information including Intellectual Property to us to enable us to provide the Services.
(a) warrant that you have all necessary rights to provide the Intellectual Property to us;
(b) grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable right and licence to use the Intellectual Property in any way we require to provide the Services to you; and
(c) consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your Moral Rights.
If you (or any employee or agent) have Moral Rights in any Intellectual Property that you provide to us, you:
(a) irrevocably consent to any amendment of the Intellectual Property in any manner by us for the purposes of providing Services to you;
(b) irrevocably consent to us using or applying the Intellectual Property for the purposes of providing Services to you without any attribution of authorship;
(c) agree that your consent extends to acts and omissions of any of our licensees and successors in title; and
(d) agree that your consent is a genuine consent under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and has not been induced by duress or any false or misleading statement.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.